Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just The Beginning ...

Walnut Creek Elementary!
It's hard to believe the bittersweet fact that school is just around the corner. I'm so excited to be a member of the First Grade team at Walnut Creek Elementary. I've had the pleasure of meeting most of the First Grade Team through several meetings, trainings and such at the school so far. (Yeah, there are 7 of us on the First Grade Team!!!! Soo hard to believe for my SC friends I'm sure). We have not met our little ones yet,  but through our conversations I can already tell I will be working with some dynamite teachers, with so much passion!

Here is a link to the school's website should you be interested. ;)
http://walnutcreekes.wcpss.net/index.htm


And now for some pictures, I stole this one from the school website, but this is picture of the front of the school.

photo of walnut creek elementary school
Here are a few of the pictures of my bare classroom, furniture and materials still being delivered so not much to do at this point




More pictures are to come, heading up to school to work tomorrow, wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Time for a picture of the room now that it is complete!

    ReplyDelete